To achieve this goal, we recognise that the quality of our products and services are determined by our customer’s needs and expectations. Our objectives are to:
- Identify the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures that ensure that these changes are accommodated
- Achieve efficiency in our operations, attention to detail, and responsiveness to customer priorities
- Provide quality products and services on time, and at the lowest cost
- Provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
We recognise that the overall responsibility environmental sustainability rests with management, who will be accountable for the implementation of this policy. These responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all environmental policies and procedures are implemented
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at the elimination of waste, pollution and environmental harm
- Encouraging consultation and co-operation between management, employees and stakeholders in matters which may affect or impact on the environment
- Providing adequate resources to meet these environmental commitments
oh & s policy
Westair International Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the health and safety of all persons in the workplace including employees, contractors and other visitors. Westair International Pty Ltd demonstrates this commitment through its health and safety management system that is integrated with all organisational activities related to products, services and people.
Westair International Pty Ltd, employees, contractors and visitors have a duty of care, including the responsibility to work safely, to take all reasonable care for their own health and safety, and to consider the health and safety of other people who may be affected by their actions.